The trade mission aims to discover the export opportunities in Sudan. Therefore, business-to-business matchmaking sessions will be held between Saudi exporters and potential buyers during this mission.
Please read Terms and condition
1. Participants in the trade missions for B2B missions should be one of the following:
• Export manager
• Marketing & Sales Manager
2. The confirmation will be received via email in case of approval & bank account details will followed after submitting the registration form.
3. Depositing the participation fees maximum within 5 business days and a soft copy of the deposit form should be attached to CC@saudiexports.sa .
4. Agenda of conducted meetings with the potential buyers should be applied by all Saudi Exporters.
5. The Trade Mission Fee is not subject to refund in case of cancellation before 30 days of the trade Mission.
6. Saudi Export has the rights to postponed or cancel the trade mission while fee will be refunded Saudi exports will not bear any additional obligations caused by this postponement or cancellation.
7. Company activity and products should be within the following target sectors:
• Food Products
• Chemicals and Polymers
• Heavy machinery
• Building material
8. Issuing entry VISA "Issuing VISA will be under participant responsibility"
9. Pay Trade Mission Fee