• SAUDI EXPORTS services:
1. Providing the entity's pavilion with all services (kindly see the instructions and technical requirements file).
2. Ensuring that the samples of the participating entity are shipped to the exhibition location to a maximum of 300 kilos and not to exceed 90,00 cubic meters, the participating entity shall also be entitled to the shipment with it's knowing and at its expense, as it deems appropriate, without being bound by shipping with SAUDI EXPORTS.
3. Assigning an advertising page and an editorial page for the entity in Saudi Companies Directory participating in the exhibition.
4. Printing the logo and advertising posters in the pavilion of the participating entity.
• Marketing requirements:
1. Providing SAUDI EXPORTS with an introductory brief about the participating entity and its logo, and declaring the directory in A5 AI and with a minimum accuracy of 300 pixels in (the date will be identified when the registration is officially opened), to be added to the directory of the entities participating in the exhibition, and any entity lags behind the determined date will not be added.
2. Drafting the publications of the participating entity in the certified languages in the country where the exhibition is being held, and updating the content of these publications constantly.
3. Providing SAUDI EXPORTS with 2 posters of 60 cm, X90 cm, format PSD or AI, and with a minimum accuracy of 300 pixels, in (the date will be identified when the registration is officially opened), to be added to the pavilion of the entitiy participating in the exhibition, and any entity lags behind the determined date will not be combined, and this will be replaced with SAUDI EXPORTS logo.
• Shipping requirements:
1.Preparing the official documents of the samples of the participating entity in the exhibition to be sent in (the date will be provided to you later) and delivering the samples to the shipping companies (it will be determined later), and if the entity lags behind the above dates, the entity will be responsible for coordinating and shipping its own samples.
2. Presence before the beginning of the exhibition with a duration not less than two days to arrange the samples in the pavilion, the entity should also stay one day after the exhibition ends.
• Work polices in the exhibition:
• Each participating entity must send two representatives, at least, to each exhibition to avoid the absence in the pavilion at any time.
• The representatives of each entity shall comply with the time of attendance and departure of the exhibition, and not to use others to be in the pavilion instead of them.
• The participating entity shall not be entitled to use non-employees for marketing their products except they got the approval from SAUDI EXPORTS.
• Commitment to attend training courses provided by SAUDI EXPORTS to the representatives of the participating entities (if organized).
• Terms and Conditions:
In addition to the commitment of the participating entities to the above requirements and obligations in this application, each entity agrees to be bound by the following terms:
a. The term shall be referred to all entities which organize and/or manage the exhibition and/or provide any of infrastructure services or operational services of the exhibition.
b. Saudi Export Development Authority shall determine the places and locations of the pavilions of the entities participating in the exhibition, and none of the participating entities shall be entitled to object to the decisions taken in this regard.
c. The participating entity shall be responsible for the travel of its members including (entry permits – visa – accommodation and living costs).
d. Saudi Export Development Authority is the only entity that has the right to determine the nature of the subsidy allocated to each participating entity, it also has the right to amend the scope and form of the provided support, as it deems appropriate in this regard and in accordance with the nature, circumstances, and allocated budget of the exhibition.
Saudi Export Development Authority is acting on behalf of the participating entity to do the following:
• Selecting the entity that will transport the samples and shipped items from and to the exhibition venue, and concluding the contracts required to shipping, on behalf of the participating entity, with specifying the nature and characteristics of the shipping.
• Selecting the entity that will be responsible for the insurance of the samples and shipped items during transport and storage, from and to the exhibition venue, and concluding the contracts required to insurance, on behalf of the participating entity, with specifying the scope of insurance coverage (including the compensation limit) and the risks involved in the insurance.
• Concluding contracts and forms of the participation in the exhibition with the organizer of it on behalf of the participating entity.
In case SAUDI EXPORTS takes these actions or concludes any of the contracts mentioned in its name directly, it will be considered as the agent of the participating entity, and the consequences of these contracts/actions will be transmitted to the participating entity.
* The participating entity will be responsible for:
• Preparing items and samples that will be shipped.
• Preparing the quantities statements which specify the shipped items and samples and the nature of these items/samples (including the appropriate labelling of those items/samples, making the required disclosure to the authorities concerned with transport and clearance of materials/samples "<" especially those materials/samples that are of a special nature, dangerous, fragile or perishable).
• Following up the delivery of the samples and materials to the carrier/carriers and completing all paper transactions required to complete transfer, border clearance and recept in the warehouses and exhibition venue.
• Arranging the relevant items and samples in the designated areas in the exhibition (the exhibition pavilions) for each participating entity.
* It is understood to the participating entity that the responsibility of shipping and clearance on the carrier, the entities of storage, loading, discharge and handling (transportation between the various means of transportation "Transshipment") in ports, border crossings and storage areas, Saudi Export Development Authority shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the execution of any of the obligations of those entities, including the responsibility for the preservation and safety of the items and shipped samples and the responsibility for fines imposed on the ground. Saudi Export Development Authority disclaims any responsibility for any shortage, damage or loss of any items/shipped samples plus its responsibility for any delay of any items/shipped samples in the deadlines.
5- The participating entity shall respect the conditions (contracts) of the participation in the exhibition, as well as respect the instructions of the organizer of the exhibition, this entity shall be committed to indemnify and guarantee the exposures that may arise in the face of Saudi Export Development Authority (including implications and/or fines and/or expenses) which may arise against the participating entity or Saudi Export Development Authority as a result of any breach of any of the foregoing obligations, as a result of violation or harmful act attributed to the participating entity, or as a result of a behavior or act by any of individuals of the participating entity, or as result of damages -direct or indirect- which may be caused by any of displayed or stored materials/samples.
• The participating entity shall be committed to provide SAUDI EXPORTS -upon request- with all data and information relating to the number of business transactions under negotiation and their value in Saudi Riyal, which made during this participation. Knowing that the Authority is entitled to use and publish these data and information for statistical purposes and share it with the relevant entities, taking into account not disclosing any data or detailed information -of a confidential nature- of the participating or use it for commercial purposes causing damage to the participating.
Providing the needs of the participating entity in the exhibition (as identified above) depends on the organizer of the exhibition, Saudi Export Development Authority is seeking to arrange the provision of these needs without being responsible for any failure of the organizer of the exhibition in this regard.
In case the applicant violates any of the above items, SAUDI EXPORTS shall be entitled to suspend the services provided to him for two years.
• Terms and conditions of registration and apology:
1. The entity shall not be liable for any compensation in case of apology before the exhibition with a duration not less than 90 days from the date of commencement of the exhibition.
2. The registered entity in the exhibition shall bay 50% of the participation fees in case of apology before 89 days from the date of commencement of the exhibition.
3. The registered entity in the exhibition shall bay 100% of the participation fees in case of apology before 60 days from the date of commencement of the exhibition.